Steps to install
ReFoxXII demo version files
ReFox is not malware (no matter what your antivirus says),
if there is any problem downloading zip,
try alternate links: (password: ReFox_XII )
- download and save the .zip archive to your local disk
- do not unpack it directly from the browser
- check the filesize after download
- ReFox activation does not require admin privileges
- all steps must be done under the account of ReFox's user
the ReFox demo cannot be converted to full version,
you will receive the link for full version after purchasing ReFox
2. create new special folder for ReFox
- do not install ReFox into common folder, on the desktop etc.
- in your AV define an exception for this folder to exclude it from scanning
and extract all files in the archive into this folder.
3. run setup program SET.ReFox.exe to install ReFox
- in case of any problems, see
- program does not start or fails
- virus warning
- program violation
- problem with help file
4. read the EULA
and confirm the agreement ...
5. fill out your details in the form
do not change the field 'Serial Number'
modify the fields 'User name' and 'Company' if necessary
Copyright © 1992-2022 by Jan Brebera, ComPro (CZ)
ReFox is a property of its author - Jan Brebera
Jan Brebera is the holder of all rights relating to ReFox